Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions about the mission of CreditCare, its working principles or online loans industry, look through this section. In case you don’t find the answer to your question, don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
- A personal loan is money you take to cover your personal expenses. For instance, you need funds to pay for a medical bill. Borrowing them with this reason means taking is a personal loan. Personal loan can be secured and unsecured. The first one requires a collateral like, for example, a car, but as a usual has a lower interest rate. The second one doesn’t need a collateral and its interest rate is higher. Online personal loans are often unsecured.
- You must have a valid email address, telephone number and a bank account. You must be a US resident, be employed for 90 consecutive days with the same employer and have a regular income. Please note, that people under 18 years old cannot apply for a loan.
- It’s true that with a good credit score your chances are higher. But it’s still possible to apply for a loan even with a bad credit score. Lenders in our network may approve you for a personal online loan if you meet other requirements mentioned above.
- Actually, we can’t. CreditCare is not a lender and doesn’t make credit decisions. It’s an online platform where you can connect with lenders by submitting your request through our application form. Consider us a tool that helps you to get what you want in the simplest way possible.
- The whole process may take one business day at least. Filling our online application form takes only a couple of minutes. As soon as you submit it, the application will be forwarded through our network to lenders. One of them will contact you, offer you a loan you are asking for and you will discuss terms and conditions. After you come to an agreement, you’ll have an opportunity to revise everything once again and decide whether you need the loan or not.
- No, you can fill out the application form as much as you need. We don’t charge a fee for that.
- You can apply for a range from $100 to $5,000. The amount of your loan will depend on the decision of your lender.
- We can’t tell you the exact APR. We cooperate with a large number of lenders, that’s why it’s impossible to speak about specific APR.
- Your lender will transfer money to your bank account on the business day after your loan is approved.
- We are determined to provide our clients with the best service and smartest loan decisions. In case you still have questions regarding our work, policy or the industry, please, feel free to contact us via email email@example.com.
Disclaimer: creditcares.co IS NOT A LENDER, does not broker or provide loans. This website does not make any loan decisions and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to lend. We do not endorse any particular lender or a loan product. We are not responsible for the actions or inactions of any lender.
Creditcares.co allows you to submit your personal details and find a potential lender. This service is absolutely free. However, providing information on this website does not mean that you will be approved for a loan. Lender services may not be available to residents of all states. Participating lenders offer loans from $500 up to $5,000. For details concerning your loan application, please contact your lender directly.
You are under no obligation to accept the loan terms offered by any lender. They can perform credit checks with the three reporting credit bureaus to determine your creditworthiness, credit standing and credit capacity.